Week 7

Serrelle Hoenignan, Staff

Kasie Inman has been working as  Millennium’s Librarian media specialist since January of 2016 . Kaise took the job offering  because she  wanted to be a support for teachers and to help out teachers  at the school , knowing from experience how much it helps to get that extra support . Working as a Librarian Media Specialist is not as simple as one may think, as there are hard days and when certain things get difficult to work around  . ”The hardest part about working as a Librarian media specialist  “ , Kasie states , “ is when I can’t plan out for my whole day because my job is based on demand and get what really needs to get done . “ Mrs. Inman lived in Utah until she was eight and then she moved down here . She went to Eastern Arizona college and then finished up at ASU .  Later in life, Kaise  met her husband here and had no reason to leave because of the job opportunities and all of her husband’s native family  being  here . Since age 15, Kaise has been working at many different job from waitress at Cracker Barrel to a high school History  teacher . Besides her working life, Mrs. Inman has three kids , and she has been able to take care of nine exchange students throughout the years .” It is something “, Kaise says , “that you have to be prepared for , having  a teenager in your house ; and the  most important thing when it comes to taking kids in is to treat them exactly like family and not like a house guest right away , so they are able to adapt easier .” she also goes on to say “ It is definitely a learning experience , you get to go out and learn a lot more about your culture , because you want the foreign exchange students to also have that experience when they come down here .”

Week 7