Yearbook Club

Connor Fernandez, Staff

This year the Yearbook Club is back- attempting to make their best yearbook yet. Ms. Burdge, the Yearbook Club advisor, is in her first year of running the Yearbook. Being her first year she keeps it simple and easy with her goal for the year. “I want to produce a spectacular yearbook”, Ms. Burdge stated. As the year goes by, the club will go on and attempt to keep the yearbook in tip-top shape. “I want to express my creativity and especially see the students express their own creativity, it keeps the yearbook designing fun.” Ms. Burdge added on.

Currently, the Yearbook team is covering the Fall Sports games and practices to stay on top of the separate sports teams pages that will be featured in this years 2017-2018 yearbook. Volleyball, Football, Swim, Spiritline, Golf, Cross Country and Badminton are all being currently covered by the Yearbook team in the Fall Sports season.

Sahvanna Martin, a student in the Yearbook club, is currently in her second year of the club. Experiencing it for the second year, she described the actual class as a fun class. She mentions that working on the yearbook is fun, but it’s also not easy. If you want to sign up, you shouldn’t expect it to be a place of messing around, it’s a serious approach and their number one goal is to make the best yearbook possible.

Millennium students should expect a great yearbook with obvious effort on every page for every topic for the school. Inspiration from all the students is a big deal to Ms. Burdge and company. Even though the work has just started, it’s an uphill and long battle from here on out.

Yearbook Club